Transform yourself with are our tailor made THREADLIFT Packages. Whether you are interested in just enhancing your jawline or softening naso lines and defining cheek bones, you are in SAFE HANDS at FAB CLINIC.
Our dedicated full time Aesthetic Practitioner has over 10 years experience of injectables and has performed thousands of successful aesthetic procedures. Clients come to FAB from all over Kent, Essex, Surrey and London to experience a level of professionialism. artistry, skill and passion that simply cannot be found anywhere else.
During your THREAD LIFT consultation we will always have your wellbeing at the centre of our recommendations, ensuring that you are fully informed of the revelant information.
FAB Clinic has over 250 FIVE STAR REVIEWS and has posted hundreds of pictures on our FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM page.
The THREAD LIFT proccedure can transform you at the best possible price, without comprising on quality, expertise, skill or overall results.
The THREAD LIFT procedure can be used to enhance and or soften:
- to sharpen and define jawline
- soften naso lines
- define cheek bones
- stimulate and lift facial features
- brighten and refresh skin
- vertical and horizontial forehead wrinkles
- excessive movability and flabbiness of forehead soft tissue
- glabella and nose wrinkles
- drooping of outer edgesof eyebrows
- flabby soft tissue of eyebrows and sleeping eyes
- crows feet
- drooping cheeks
- wrinkles of cheeks
- naso-labial lines
- perioral wrinkles
- wrinkles on chin
- submental fold
- marionette folds
- contour of the face
- the area under of the lower jaw
- the folds of skin on the chin
- wrinkles of neck
- wrinkles of decollete
- the modelling of lip contours
- chin wrinkles
- slight changes of lower jaw contours
- soft tissue hypermobility and sagginess of lower jaw contours
- neck skin wrinkles and laxity
Why choose the THREAD LIFT procedure ?
- Great value for money and affordable.
- Transform your face in one visit.
- Create a look that cannot be create with makeup.
- Minimal downtime when compared to plastic surgery.
- Choice of different THREAD LIFT Packages, that start at £299.
Why choose FAB Clinic for your THREAD LIFT procedure ?
- Experienced Aesthetic Injector with over 10 years experience of dermal fillers, lasers, pdo threads and aesthetics.
- Over 250 Five Star Reviews on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instragram and Google+.
- Hundreds of examples of our before and after pictures posted on Instagram and Facebook.
- Our total commitment in providing you the best advice during your consultation, understanding yours concerns, answering your questions and ultimately creating beautiful, amazing and stunning results.
HOW THREAD LIFT WORKS?
Using a really fine needle special dissolvable threads made of Polydioxanone (PDO) are injected into the skin, and sometimes the muscle, to tighten the skin.
The PDO threads have a powerful dual effect. The first is to give an immediate lifting effect. The second is to stimulate your bodies own Collagen, Elastin and Hyaluronic Acid.
- Collagen is a protein responsible for the tension and firmness of your skin.
- Elastin is responsible for skin firmness and elasticity.
- Hyaluronic Acid causes your skin to rehydrate. Stimulating your own skin’s own production of hyaluronic acid, results in improved skin moisture and less-prominent wrinkles.
LINEAR THREADLIFT VECTOR TECHNIQUE
PDO Threadlift are inserted intradermally hypodermally and intramuscularly parrallel to the surface of the skin in a chosen direction. The distance between threads is minimum 0.2mm, maximum 1cm. The technique is used for all types of threads.
FAN THREADLIFT TECHNIQUE
PDO Threadlift threads are inserted intradermally and subcutanesously, parrallel to the surafce of the dermis from one point in various directions, in the form of a fan. The thread is introduced into one of the layers of the skin or passes through sveral layers of skin.
PRINCIPLES OF THREADLIFT THREADS INSERTION
Depending on the skin thickness in different face areas, an appropiate threadlift thread thickness should be chosen. Specific types of needles, threads and techniques are used depending on the target of rejuvenatuon
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THREADLIFT
After a pre-treatment consultation your aesthetic practitioner will mark out the area of concern. PDO Threads are inserted into the skin at the dermal level, thus lifitng and softening facial features, whilst also stimulating collagen re-modelling. Threadlift procedure is well tolerated without numbing cream, sensitive clients can request numbing. The thredlift procedure takes approximately 45 minutes.
After the threadlift treatment has ended a cooling pack will be applied to the skin and a specialised gel containing aloe vera and arnica is applied to the skin to minimise bruising. We suggest clients tske a antihisamine tablet after produre.
THREADLIFT Q & A
Who is a good candidate for thread face lift?
The best candidates are men and women who are beginning to experience the appearance of wrinkles on the forehead, drooping of the brow, sagging of the mid and lower face, visible jowls and loose skin on the neck.
Which areas are the most effectively treated with thread?
For the face, these would be lifting of the eye brows, naso-labial folds, marionette lines, cheeks, jaw line and double chins.
What are PDO Threads made of?
These threads are 100% Polydioxanone which is a clinically proven bio-compatible and bio-absorbable material that is already widely used medical suturing.
Can PDO threads be used alongside other aesthetic procedure?
PDO Threads Therapy can be used alone or can be combined with other treatments to deliver optimal results e.g.: Fillers, Anti-wrinkle injections, Sculptra, PRP, Micro-needling, Peels, Radiofrequency and Fractional Laser Treatments.
When do you see results with PDO threads?
There can be an immediate improvement seen after treatments with a visible lift in the areas treated. This will improve over a period of 2-6 months as new collagen grows between the threads and gives further lift and tightening to the skin. The PDO Threads gradually dissolve over about 6 months, but the resulting lift remains.
How long do the results usually last for?
This varies depending on the patient’s age at the time of treatment, the quality of the skin, degree of sagging and the number of threads used. However, studies have shown that results can last up to 15 months.
Are there any side effects with PDO Threads?
PDO Thread lifting is a very safe procedure and complications are extremely rare. Minor complications may include temporary swelling and bruising. Patients may feel slight tightness or a pulling sensation following the treatment but this subsides over a few weeks.
- Hits: 19